I fell out with Ping last night. Yesterday was the worst of my days.
Ping thought I was being judgmental after how I expressed when he shared about himself visiting prostitutes. He borrowed some money from his friends for this.
The amount of profanities that he used which he attributed to straightforwardness, was mind-blowing. He has changed into someone else. In his defense, he said that he just wanted to come out of the shell.
The whole story is that we are on our way to JB to get some massage on this Friday. I did a bit of persuading and when he came to pick me up, he said that he had no money and I had to pay for him.
This whole episode is so ugly. I can't continue. My life is ugly. My thoughts are stained. I need God.
Yesterday night I finally told David that I wanted bible study. Was this a move from God?
No comments:
Post a Comment