Friday, May 11, 2012

When Doing Right Doesn't Pay

Hi God, the title says it all.

I'm frustrated. I do the right thing by being as ethical as I can but the sales are not coming along. Mark and Kristi are pretty much on a row. I have been stuck with 10K rev this month and this is already the 11th day.

Yesterday, Kristi shocked me during a joint appointment with a client. She mentioned that the fluctuation for a 50K investment value for EastSpring Investments Monthly Income Plan is only $50, up and down. I was blown away. Does she pitch like that to every client she meets? PMI once reached 60 odd cents during the 08/09 financial crisis! Movement of $50 is like 0.1% volatility?!

I feel that I'm already lying by saying that PMI is a conservative fund. In so many ways of my pitch, I twist and turn to misled customers. PMI is rated Higher Risk for a reason. But JJ, Mark and Kristi are all playing down the risk

No comments:

Post a Comment